Here’s to keepin’ the discoveries alive for another week! Read on:
1.Dr. Scholl’s Footmapping Technology. At our local Wal-Mart (ahem) I found this machine that analyzes what kind of feet you have, and guides you to “customized” inserts for your shoes. Since my new job has me running around on my feet constantly, I thought I would give these a try, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I have almost zero pain now, when before, after an 11-hour shift, I could barely walk.
2. Orange Dream Smoothie. I have one of these daily now…sometimes I throw in extra protein powder.
3. Adele. As in, the British sensation. I can’t believe it took me so long to discover her–she’s been around a few years–but I’m hooked now!
4. Iowa Girl Eats. A new blog I found about running, eating (with a sweet tooth), and traveling–what’s not to like?
5. The couch to 5K running plan. Wish me luck!
6. Orange Star Flowers. My new favorites!
7. Wendy’s Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. Now, I’m not advocating fast food–but this salad is delicious (and not so many calories for the half size!) and I’m determined to replicate it. All of the ingredients with a pomegranate vinaigrette dressing…I’m in love.
8. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm: with Mango Butter! I’ve been in love with Burt’s Bees since I was about twelve (it’s a common love) and I found a new spin on it, with mango butter! Yummy!
9. Lotus Hair Treatment. My mom, as a loyal customer of Avon for years, recently brought a small bottle of this stuff to test out. It even helps with some of my frizz (although nothing can truly defeat my frizz: my hair refuses to be tamed. Just like the girl…) and makes my hair soooo soft.
10. I’m making this new chicken tonight that I have very high hopes for (is this cheating?) and if it’s delicious, I’ll post the recipe tomorrow. So, as always, stay tuned!