Years ago, when I started this blog, I made weekly lists of randomness.
Here are some fun, some serious, and all random things! Enjoy and happy weekend!
1. If you come to Denver, please get brunch at this amazing Creole cafe. You won’t regret it. The biscuits are a giant brick of deliciousness that you will need to walk of for the next week–worth. it. (tip: locations in several other cities in Colorado so, no excuses ;).
2. Some of my VERY FAVORITE THINGS in the same place: Harry Potter and the Royals.
3. I’ve been looking at a lot of maps lately as I plan my summer abroad. How cute is this one?
4. This, a new Harry Potter land, is happening. Can we move to California now?
5. This earthquake happened about 200 km from where I will be this summer. It adds a whole new level to the psychosocial work we will be doing at my internship. Even though I will be counseling humans, I kind of wish I was counseling pandas. If you’re interested, read another sad story of the devastation from this earthquake and the 2008 earthquake here.
6. Despite my concern for China and it’s people, and my anxiety over my upcoming trip, I am ecstatic to see this:
9. I recently discovered the West Wing. (a few years behind the boat). We are continuing our obsession with Game of Thrones, and if you haven’t started your own obsession, it’s highly recommended you get on THAT boat!
10. I am obsessed with this smoothie. Do you have any good smoothie recipes? Please share!
**Please click the photos for original sources**