Today, is my last official day of my FIRST YEAR OF GRADUATE SCHOOL! This means I’m back in Colorado, frantically finishing school and getting ready for my summer internship in China.
But, here are a few links of internet gems from this week. Enjoy!
1. Game of Thrones characters drawn as they might look in the 90’s. Weird!
3. I’m obviously a little homesick for Montana, but this graduation speech always makes me smile. Also, this amazing photo of what has to be a terrifying job–plowing the Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park.
4. I’ve decided I’m moving here if I ever finish my master’s. Or here:
6. This funny map shows the top Google auto-completes for each state. I laughed-out-loud at Montana, Nevada, Mississippi and Wyoming. Also, this world map shows International Number Ones (because every country is best at something)…America’s is not ideal, but then again neither is Colombia’s.
7. Although Kristin and Roy’s wedding last weekend was a SUCCESS, i.e. I did not puke during my speech, my dress zipped, and most importantly the couple was over the moon happy, I’m already gearing up for the next wedding I’m in, at the end of August. For that wedding, my friend is attempting to make a dress like this for her bridesmaids. I love the idea of a convertible dress! Don’t ask about the whole homemade part, though. It’s giving me nightmares.
8. I am loving this color from Essie. Just like a shiny penny! Hence the name.
9. My favorite summer treat.