Read on for 30 goals of mine to complete by the big 3-0!
Beginning date: April, 2013
Turning 30 on: August 15, 2017
1. Get a tattoo.
2. Eat lobster in Maine.
3. Finish my LPC (License of Professional Counseling).
4. Finish graduate school.
5. Move away from Colorado.
6. Find a career that I love.
7. Finish my Colorado Wish List.
8. Get a cat and a dog.
9. Spend a Christmas in Europe.
10. Spend a year traveling around the world (really, REALLY lofty…).
11. Teach English abroad.
12. Go on a cruise.
13. Scuba dive in Belize.
14. Kiss under the Eiffel Tower on New Year’s Eve.
15. Visit ten (or more!) places on my Wander-list.
16. Knit a sweater.
17. Learn to speak French.
18. See the midnight sun.
19. See New England in the fall.
20. Cross ten things (at least!) off my Life To-Do List.
21. Write a novel.
22. Read 200 new books.
23. Move to the coast (any coast!).
24. See a panda bear.
25. Learn self-defense.
26. Take a graduation trip.
27. Make my sister take a graduation trip.
28. Run a 10k or greater benefit race.
29. Visit Italy.
30. Make a dent in my debt (I’m not that delusional where I think I’ll pay my loans off in five years…unless I get really, really rich. Or, stop crossing off items from my various lists…).
I would love to hear YOUR 30 by 30 goals!