I know I’m always obsessed with where I want to go in the world, but I do have a list a little closer to home…this state, to be exact!
1. See Mesa Verde National Park.
2. Go mountain biking at Winter Park.
3. Take a ski vacation at Vail.
4. Drive the San Juan Skyway.
5. Visit Fort Collins (my birthplace! that I have not returned to since that fateful day).
Visit the Boyfriend’s cousin (April, 2013).
See the Cave of the Winds.(April 2013–Lantern Tour).
8. See the Royal Gorge in Colorado Springs.
Go zip-lining in the mountains (May, 2013).
10. Pet the giraffes at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
11. Visit the Butterfly Pavilion.
See Rocky Mountain National Park. (March, 2012/April, 2013).
13. Eat at Denver’s Top Ten Restaurants. (Stay tuned on this one! There are so. many. opinions. on which are the true top ten!)
14. Go to a show at the Landmark Theatre in Greenwood Village.
15. See the Botanical Gardens.
16. Go to the Easter Morning Service at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
17. See a show at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
Go on the Coors Brewery Tour in Golden. (April, 2013).
Visit Great Sand Dunes National Park. (June, 2012).
20. Find the best macaroni & cheese in the city. (The Boyfriend and I started this mission unofficially the minute we moved here!)
21. See the Black Canyon of the Gunnison.
Go to a professional hockey game. (February, 2012).
Go to a professional baseball game. (July, 2011).
24. Go to a professional football (Go Broncos!) game.
25. Visit Glenwood Springs.
See the Nutcracker at the Colorado Ballet. (December, 2012).
Go to a wedding. (Katie & Tony, Larkspur, CO, September, 2012).
See the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. (May, 2012).
29. See the Georgetown Christmas Market.
30. Visit the Wassail Days in Frisco.
31. See the Zoo Lights at the Denver Zoo during Christmas.
32. Do high tea at the Brown Palace.
33. Ice skate in Evergreen.
**CLICK IMAGES FOR SOURCES**