Hello from Montana!
Yes, I’m still here, but instead of graduation, we are now prepping for my best friend’s wedding!
I’m so happy for Kristin and Roy! There are such a fun couple and I can’t wait to see where their life takes them! In addition, I can’t wait for the festivities…last night, the bachelorette party, today the rehearsal dinner, tomorrow the WEDDING, and Sunday the wedding brunch! A whole weekend of fun and love celebrations. My favorite kind.
I hope you have a great long weekend ahead, as well!
1. An interesting rumor is swirling around Denver that we are getting this shop, a Portland classic. If it’s true, I would be pretttttty happy, but my diet would be ruined.
2. Although I will not be in Denver this weekend, I will be missing out on this. Yep, that’s what we’re supposed to do with our degrees…we’ll see. 🙂
3. Hilarious video of kids trying foods for the first time.
4. I’m addicted to this game. It’s a fun way to see what different parts of the world look like!
5. If you haven’t seen this video (This Kid Just Died. What He Left Behind) yet, you must. It turned me into a giant puddle (maybe so much I couldn’t even finish it…). Watch it anyway. It’s worth it! RIP, Zach. (Here’s the celebrity video of his song, too).
9. The creator of the movie Brave bashes Disney for re-imagining the lead character in her Disney Princess role. What do you think?
10. I’ll be in London on my birthday this year (if that sentence isn’t my favorite ever…). We are thinking of doing this as I’m obsessed with all things Harry Potter (and we will for sure be riding the Harry Potter train in Scotland!). England is an English major’s dream, really–so many novels have been set there! Any literary tours or spots recommended? I’d love to hear them!