Today I leave for my home state to watch my sister graduate with her undergraduate degree! Can you believe this little bugger is off to physical therapy school next fall?!
Happy weekend, folks! Here’s hoping to some decent Montana weather for both my little sis’ grad and my friends’ wedding next weekend–it’s notoriously finicky here in May!
1. Prince Harry came to Colorado! Alas, we did not meet, but this happened. So cute. Have that baby already, Kate, so we can see more princely adorableness.
2. Another adorable man: John Krasinski (my long-term celebrity crush) lip-syncs to Katy Perry.
3. Normally I am not a huge fan of Old Navy’s fit, but I am loving their vintage tees. Some colors are on sale right now, too!
4. Photographer shoots her daughter as famous women. Awesome!
6. You must watch this Drivelapse USA video. It reminds me that I still have so much left to see of my own country! (tip: the states they’re in are named in the corner–I heard you could tell where the car was based on the landscape, but I had no idea most of the time!)
7. The military’s horrifying statistics regarding sexual assault.
8. And now, to lighten up the mood, a blog dedicated to the opinions of Suri Cruise (fictionally) that almost always makes me laugh.
10. I keep having dreams that the bachelorette party I’m throwing this week is a huge flop. In one dream, I even had a child that I had to deal with while I ran to get prizes. Luckily, the internet is my BFF, and is full of ideas like this, so hopefully it won’t actually be a terrible night…