1. If my diet ever ends (who ever thought I would be “shedding for the wedding” as a bridesmaid?) I am eating most of these.
2. I recently purchased this beautiful, useful camera bag. A wonderful travel accessory! I’m in love.
4. Prince Harry is coming to Denver! It’s okay, you can be jealous.
5. I just found out my Chinese visa is good for one year. Maybe I should go back and visit the Venice of the East?
6. Speaking of Venice, the Boyfriend and I are visiting the Venice of the North on our mini-European adventure. Maybe someday I’ll see the real Venice…you know, the one in Italy. For now, this will do.
8. This blew my mind! Disney villains turned beautiful.
9. Top baby names of 2012 released by Social Security’s annual list. For some reason I always love reading this list and not finding my name on it. Also, I’m pretty sure Emma and Isabella have been in the top ten for decades! But, probably not as long as Elizabeth has been on that list…
10. Speaking of dieting, these are some of the best tips I’ve ever read for living healthier.